Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 2013 Book of the Month

Image retrieved from Amazon!

Are you a fan of Jodi Picoult? If so, this month's Book Club book is just for you! Acclaimed author Jodi Piccoult done it again. The Storyteller is her latest edition to her wealth of amazing reads. This book should be another wonderful work from a wonderful author. Happy reading! :)



Want to learn more about author Jodi Piccoult? Click here

Want to know more about The Storyteller? Click here

Want to purchase The Storyteller? Click one of the following links (or visit one of your favorite book retailers):





What are YOUR thoughts? Comment below.

6 comments:

  1. Am absolutely glued to this book and have a hard time putting it down. Am so glad I did not wait until the last min. to start it because it is quite long. This book makes me realize how truly blessed we as Americans have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy! I started to read this book yesterday and I had to tell myself to go to sleep!! I'm hooked!! I can't wait to finish it. I'm so glad you loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had one critique...I wish it ended differently. I will go in to detail why whenever we meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the ending had been more of Minka living - but Josef passing of natural causes. I wish Minke had confronted Josef (maybe a deathbed confession). Or possibly Minka getting in some revenge...then passing.And, I wish that Sage and the government agent wot married. (that all might sound absurd - but that is where my mind is on that ending)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this book too!! I couldn't put it down once I started. It just made me truly appreciate how lucky we are to actually have our freedom, also made me hug my children a little tighter. I cannot imagine watching my children starve, or putting them on a bus to their death camp. Thank you to our grandparents that fought this war - also why is nothing being done about North Korea when pretty much the same thing is happening there now. Great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, I couldn't agree more!! I am SO thankful for my grandparents who not only fought in this war but had to sacrifice at home to end the insanity that was happening all over the world. I hope and pray that our children never have to face this kind of oppression. It is a scary world...especially when we have little control of what is happening around us (like in North Korea)!!

      I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. I really did, to!!

      Delete