Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2013 Book of the Month

.
Image retrieved from BookMovement.com

Do you love chick lit? Then you will love this book by Emily Giffin. Famed author of the wildly populuar bestsellers Something Borrowed and Something Blue, Where We Belong should be another amazing addition to the 'to read' lists of those who are a fan of Emily Giffin and/or chick lit alike. Happy reading! 



Want to know more about author Emily Giffin? Click here

Want to read a preview of Where We Belong? Click here

Want to purchase Where We Belong? Click one of the following links below (or visit your local public library): 





What are YOUR thoughts? Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this book. A good read. I think the underlying theme might be that you should always put others first even if it feels like it's to your detriment - it always pays off to be honest. Love is not selfish and has no boundaries, letting them go will bring those you love closer to you. And finally that you need to show your children that you trust them to make good choices when they grow up and support them even when it hurts you to do it. Your kids are not your personal property but little souls that you have the privilege of guiding and raising and hopefully being friends with too when they are adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said, Jean! Overall, I liked the book. I have read most of what Emily Giffin has written, though tis was not my favorite book of hers. I think I got tired of reading the book. I did like that there was resolution and that Kirby did get to meet her mom and dad in the end. I suppose I waned to know more, I would recommend this book to others and I am excited to hear that she has finished her latest book! :)

    ReplyDelete